Following the determinations announced by the Government of the State of São Paulo, JHSP has updated its operating rules.
COVID-19 | JHSP health security protocol
As the moment remains one of care and attention in the fight against COVID-19, for the safety of all visitors and employees, JHSP may receive up to 80% of its maximum capacity.
So that your experience is special and serene, the institution continues operating under a strict health security protocol. Check it out:
- JHSP employees are required to wear masks;
- The number of visitors has been limited to 80% of the institution’s full capacity;
- Wearing a mask in JH’s internal environments is recommended;
- Social distancing is recommended;
- Hand sanitizer containers are available in several places in the house;
- Disinfectant mats are positioned at the entrances to the institution;
- All environments are being sanitized more often;
- The air conditioning system exchanges 100% of the internal air every 40 minutes;
- Employees have been trained regarding the care needed for the resumption of work at the physical headquarters.
Booking and planning
To keep up to speed with #JHSPONLINE’s exclusive activities and content, follow JHSP’s social networks: